2014-02-14 12:14:30 by Jill Wolforth
Stories Behind the Story
2014-02-07 09:23:30 by Jill Wolforth
Peoples Fascination With Words
2014-01-31 09:35:18 by Jill Wolforth
Messing With The Mind
2014-01-24 14:33:33 by Jill Wolforth
A Bad Day
2014-01-16 14:42:07 by Jill Wolforth
2014-01-10 14:46:50 by Jill Wolforth
Keep Planting Grass
2013-10-31 14:51:17 by Jill Wolforth
Act Different Than How You Feel
2013-10-10 14:55:01 by Jill Wolforth
What Message Are You Sending?
2013-10-03 09:47:25 by Jill Wolforth
The Slight Edge Concept
2013-09-17 10:20:28 by Jill Wolforth
Who Made THAT Rule?
2013-08-30 10:02:08 by Jill Wolforth
Preparing for the Shark Tank
2013-05-10 13:24:35 by Jill Wolforth
Persistent as a Virus
2013-04-25 13:08:18 by Jill Wolforth
2013-04-02 16:06:29 by Jill Wolforth
2013-03-07 16:01:31 by Jill Wolforth
What the Experts Say
2013-02-15 15:56:10 by Jill Wolforth
2013-01-13 15:51:29 by Jill Wolforth
Trevor Bauer Trade
2012-12-20 15:46:21 by Jill Wolforth
It's All Perfect...
2012-12-13 11:54:49 by Jill Wolforth
When The Going Gets Tough...
2012-12-06 11:41:25 by Jill Wolforth
“You are not right. Write to me in PM. ”
“All’s right with the world. Nothing can possibly be wrong but my personal attitude and I will make that ...”
“Thank you for this wonderful article! It is extremely insightful. I wish that you’ll carry on posting your wisdom with ...”
" The Perfect Storm:
Why 95% of Pitchers Fail and How You Can Avoid Being One of Them"
Here at Ron Wolforth's Texas Baseball Ranch, we work
with SPECIAL athletes. What does SPECIAL mean? Well
to us, SPECIAL is a unique combination of things.
SPECIAL to us is someone who has a burning desire to play baseball
AND is exceptionally eager to find out how to improve his skills.
* APTITUDE - You have a natural love of baseball
* ATTITUDE - You are eager to learn, listen, experiment and try new things
* WORK ETHIC / DEDICATION - You habitually do your homework
* COMMITMENT - You are persistent and typically resilient to temporary failures, challanges and set backs
* GOALS - Your have a burning desire to play past your current level of play
* PARENTS WHO ARE SUPPORTIVE BUT NOT INTRUSIVE - Your parents are helpful but not attempting to live their life again through their child or save their child from 'failure' by manipulation, coercion or influence. Your parents view you as a capable, responsible, honorable young person who is ultimately accountable for your own success or failures.
We've got programs for beginners "Teaching Advance T-Ball" to
advanced training such as
* "The Athletic Hitter" and "The NEW Athletic Pitcher".
There are also specific training DVDs such as
* "Troubleshooting & Enhancing the Curveball",
* "Chain Training for Pitchers" or
* "Blending- Getting Your Drill Work to Carry Over to the Mound"
Our newest DVDs include Athletic Pitcher Building Blocks:
* "Accelerated Arm Recovery"
* "Hip Mobility"
* "Long Toss"
To view these and other training DVDs click below:
Ranch Training Programs
Elite Pitchers Bootcamps
3 Days focused exclusively on pitching.
More information can be found by clicking this link:
Elite Hitters Bootcamps
These Bootcamps are held 2-3 times per year. These Bootcamps expand on the training methods of our "Athletic Hitter Program. We are still in the process of setting the 2012 dates for the hitters' bootcamps. To get on the mailing list for the dates, times and fees, email Samantha@PitchingCentral.com.